Specific details of inorganic grinding stone construction
1. Exploration site
1. Measure site flatness;
2. Check whether the grassroots level has cracking, empty drums and other problems;
3. Whether the on-site water, electricity, drainage, transportation and other issues are convenient.
2. Grassroots management
1. If there is a cracking problem on the ground, the crack should be repaired first;
2. If there is an empty drum problem on the ground, it is necessary to knock off the empty drum position and fill the repair mortar;
3. If the ground is poorly leveled, it can be leveled with anti-crack mortar first, and then scraped flat by the bar with a pressure ruler, and then compacted with mechanical brushing, requiring the surface to be flat and dense and remain rough.