Improvement of artificial stone paving link:
1. Combine the artificial stone with the base surface (ground), knead and compact it, adjust the unevenness, and adjust the unevenness of the stone. Use a wooden base plate and then use a rubber hammer to compact it. Do not directly knock the stone surface with a hard rubber hammer. Be sure to pad a 1000x70x50 wooden block to knock, otherwise it may cause cracks in the stone.
2. After adjusting the height of the artificial stone, the adhesive in the gap of the artificial stone shall be removed in time to ensure the gap between the thermal expansion and cold contraction of the artificial stone, and prevent the slicer from being damaged during future seam cutting;
3. The joint width between artificial stone slabs shall be filled with rubber to ensure that the joint width is the same. It is recommended to select a cross of more than 2mm;
4. The expansion joint shall be reserved every 8-10 mm;
5. After each artificial stone is paved, the protective film on the surface of the artificial stone should be torn off in time, so that the water on the bottom of the stone can volatilize fully and quickly and prevent it from tearing in the future.