Problems existing in traditional artificial stone paving: cracking ↑ pulverization ↑ black seam ↑ hollowing ↑
1. The artificial stone base surface (ground) is not sufficiently dry, or the base surface (ground) is not cleaned, or the leveling of the base surface (ground) does not meet the requirements;
2. The artificial stone shall be laid in a close fitting manner, and the joint shall be opened with a cutting machine after the paving is completed
3. Improper construction method of bonding materials leads to low slurry filling rate, insufficient strength, or too thick thickness of the bonding layer (the base course is not leveled first), shrinkage and hollowing during drying.
4. When paving artificial stone, the protective film of artificial stone cannot be torn off in time, and the adhesive in the gap cannot be cleaned in time;
5. Fill the joint with marble glue and use rigid joint filler, which can not buffer the deformation;
6. After the artificial stone is paved, do not pay attention to the protection of finished products. When the binder is not fully cured, start caulking, crystallization and grinding.